The Zip Hydroboil is a twin-chamber electronic instant boiling water appliance that provides instant boiling water 24 hours a day. The two-way tap control is designed to ensure a hassle-free experience when filling up a cup or teapot and the concealed cistern ensures a great deal in hygiene and protects cupboards from steam damage. The unit comes with a thermal cut-out to protect against over-boiling and complications that occurred during a water supply interruption.
- Saves Time – The Zip HydroBoil provides instant boiling water 24 hours a day for hot beverages and food preparation, at the touch of a lever. Designed to operate within 3°C of boiling point.
- Saves Energy – No energy wasted boiling more water than required. Two-way tap control for a cup-full or a teapot-full at a time.
- Hygienic – Concealed cistern, ensuring the ultimate in hygiene and protecting kitchen cupboards from steam damage.
- Saves Space – Eliminates the need for kettles, urns and exposed power leads.
- Saves Money – The dual chamber design recycles the steam to pre-heat the incoming water.
- Designed to operate within 3 degrees Celsius of boiling point with thermal temperature control.
- New energy conserving “Cool Touch” tap provides fingertip control, reduces heat loss and saves energy.
- Two-way tap control for precision filling of cups locks on for filling pots.
- Fully automatic.
- Steam free.- Optional filtration systems.
- Peak demand-loading is reduced considerably in comparison to traditional kettles and urns.
- SABS approved.